Tuesday, December 10, 2013

                       All About Me

I’d like to talk about myself. I can agree with most people that I’m not a regular type of girl. I don’t always worry about how my hair looks, I don’t wear 12 pounds of make-up, or even care how I’m dressed. Point is that I like to be who I am and not what others want me to be. I know I’m different from other people, not just girls. I love to draw, play instruments, dance, and I love video games! I’m currently not attending school for a personal reason. I really liked Linda Marquez but I don’t think I am going to go back to that school, I might go to Aspire, which sucks! Anyway, I enjoy to go out with my friends, especially my BESTFRIEND MELANIE CORTEZ , She has been there for me when no one else was <3 I love her, she’s like a sister to me. I do practically everything with her!  The weird thing is that when we had first met, we hated each other to death, and now we’re unbreakable. The good part is that she lives in front of me and I get to see her more often. Well what else can I say about myself? I enjoy listening to rock music. It helps me through a lot of things. I listen to metal, heavy metal, post-hardcore, punk rock, post punk, alternative rock, indie rock, and so many more other genres. Well this is pretty much everything about me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment