Thursday, December 12, 2013


              Judgmental People

I hate when people begin to judge other people by just looks. There’s a quote that says “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” I completely agree with this quote. I think this is why people become insecure. People just speak their mind and very rude and cruel things are said. I know by experience, I’m not just assuming things. I know many people can agree with what I am saying. There’s going to be people who won’t care about how you feel. Judgmental people are just like bullies, they just say things to other people and it hurts. Words hurt, not physically, but mentally. I’m pretty sure that everyone in this world has been judged by someone else. Maybe by their skin color, the way they look, the way they dress, even the way they act. I’ve been judged by the way I look and how I am in general. I may act like I don’t care once it is said in front of me, but it really does affect me. It’s a painful thing and it’s the reason I’m insecure about myself. I get hated by a lot of girls and even guys! There’s so much hate that I begin to hate myself too. Self confidence is something I don’t have. I’ve read on books and news papers about all these teenage girls and guys who kill themselves because they are being judged and/or bullied. It’s not funny at all, this should be taken seriously. Not many people see that. I just wish that everyone would be able to be who they are and not get judged by others. But I think we all know that it will never happen, there are too many careless people in this world.
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment