Wednesday, December 11, 2013


     The Bands That I Like to Listen to

I like to listen to a lot of different bands from different types of genres. I don’t have a favorite band, I don’t have favorites. I just like to enjoy listening to the music. Music calms me down and just relaxes me. The main bands I listen to is “Asking Alexandria”, “Bring Me The Horizon”, “Suicide Silence”, “Iron Maiden”, and “Metallica.” There are so many more bands that I like but there is too many to name. I think music is a good escape. I am a suicidal person, I’m not going to lie. But every time I wanted to die, I chose an easier way to escape, and music was my escape. I know not many people can understand what some of the words because in most songs they’re screaming or growling. But I know what they’re saying and there is true meaning behind these songs. These bands mean everything to me. I honestly don’t know what I would do without music. Music is my life.
 
                             

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment